Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40952 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 77% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr3,538 (ARS $8,639) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)