Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01008 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,109 (CH$1,895,343) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)