Cost of living comparison between Copiapó, Chile and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01047 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,596 (CH$1,394,712) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)