Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01080 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,399 (CH$1,333,007) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)