Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00994 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,454 (CH$2,056,922) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)