Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01058 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,297 (CH$1,351,537) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)