Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.923 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,669 (R$ 9,708) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (28 minutes ago)