Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05490 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,164 (166,929 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)