Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06125 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,547 (155,876 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (34 minutes ago)