Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.655 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,808 (5,322 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)