Cost of living comparison between Constanţa, Romania and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.650 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,279 (5,623 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)