Cost of living comparison between Constanţa, Romania and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.653 DKK / RON
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,209 (3,755 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)