Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43203 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,415 (ARS $19,477) in Concordia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (42 minutes ago)