Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00071 DKK / GNF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,524 (32,941,898 Franc) in Conakry.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)