Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 DKK / GNF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,586 (30,977,618 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)