Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,556 (€2,764) in Compiegne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)