Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,618 (€2,906) in Compiegne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)