Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40038 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,710 (ARS $24,252) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (about 2 hours ago)