Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18263 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,811 (ARS $42,769) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)