Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22903 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,569 (ARS $41,781) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)