Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25334 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,056 (L 59,428) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in León costs Mex$ 412,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 27 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (about 3 hours ago)