Cost of living comparison between Comayagua, Honduras and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29974 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,233 (L 40,811) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)