Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 974 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04497 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,326 (185,134 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (about 1 hour ago)