Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.459 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,953 (€2,273) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)