Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.433 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,074 (€2,163) in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $26,869 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Aarau costs CHF 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)