Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.434 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,753 (€1,312) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)