Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.464 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,269 (€2,180) in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)