Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.436 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,766 (€1,044) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)