Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09310 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 74% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,701 (₨61,239) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)