Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,680 ($b11,654) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)