Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.018 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,123 ($b6,012) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (18 minutes ago)