Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.954 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,072 ($b11,604) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)