Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.929 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,885 ($b12,792) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)