Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,517 (€2,353) in Clermont-Ferrand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (41 minutes ago)