Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.442 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,010 (€2,017) in Clermont-Ferrand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)