Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32317 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,416 (Mex$ 13,665) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)