Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35684 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,260 (Mex$ 20,345) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (26 minutes ago)