Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32195 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,494 (Mex$ 23,276) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)