Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32397 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,300 (Mex$ 31,794) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)