Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32439 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,626 (Mex$ 42,005) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)