Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,817 (Bs 37,630) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)