Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02169 DKK / VES *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 80% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,925 (227,123 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)