Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,485 (Bs 33,775) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (44 minutes ago)