Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00110 DKK / PYG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,585 (13,286,340 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)