Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 73% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,313 (Bs 77,916,834) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (40 minutes ago)