Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,283 (Bs 46,266) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (29 minutes ago)