Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,837 (€2,263) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)