Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.054 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,505 ($1,631) in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)