Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,512 (Rp 37,676,682) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)