Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.737 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,675 (3,217 CUC) in Cienfuegos.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €4.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Heraklion costs €0.74 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.40 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)