Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10630 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 43% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,429 (323,881 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)