Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00594 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,332 (₩3,424,450) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)