Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00570 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,641 (₩3,092,411) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)