Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00630 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,897 (₩2,204,238) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)