Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00583 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,015 (₩2,749,076) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)