Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19371 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,511 (69,750 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)