Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19895 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,196 (76,385 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)