Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20157 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,220 (50,701 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)