Cost of living comparison between Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.996 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 52% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,948 ($2,708) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)