Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.316 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 25% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,115 ($4,768) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)