Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.510 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,668 (NZ$5,913) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 3 hours ago)