Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.207 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,040 (NZ$5,001) in Christchurch.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)