Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 615 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.326 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,538 (NZ$4,748) in Christchurch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (about 1 hour ago)