Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.320 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,451 (NZ$5,197) in Christchurch.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)