Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.052 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 13% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,132 (NZ$2,797) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)