Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.372 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,912 (NZ$5,241) in Christchurch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 155,000TL (33 minutes ago)