Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.706 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,336 (NZ$3,471) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)