Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.542 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,282 (NZ$5,126) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vladivostok costs руб 30,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 15TL (about 2 hours ago)