Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.983 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,850 (NZ$4,184) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)