Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.455 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,199 (NZ$5,208) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €16 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php52 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 36,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)