Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 639 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.834 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,394 (NZ$5,253) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)