Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.933 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,114 (14,057元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 2 hours ago)