Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,935 (元13,510) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)