Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.946 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,618 (元14,390) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)