Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.948 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,846 (元14,599) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)