Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,604 (23,649 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)