Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.952 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,024 (S/. 9,233) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)