Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.037 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,272 (S/. 9,459) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (31 minutes ago)