Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.979 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,638 (S/. 5,375) in Chimbote.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (40 minutes ago)