Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.870 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,333 (S/. 5,527) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)