Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.924 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,301 (S/. 5,872) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (27 minutes ago)