Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35858 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,212 (Mex$ 14,535) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)