Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01002 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,558 (CH$1,352,961) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)