Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.020 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,191 (元15,878) in Chifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (28 minutes ago)