Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.954 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,357 (S/. 6,835) in Chiclayo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)