Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.169 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,278 (S/. 3,817) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)