Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05569 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,338 (¥526,832) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)