Cost of living in Chiba, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05989 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,672 (¥562,196) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)