Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05605 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,455 (¥507,626) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)