Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19405 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,713 (70,665 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)