Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19371 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,798 (71,229 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (30 minutes ago)