Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19591 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,025 (46,067 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)