Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19024 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,278 (54,026 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)