Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19012 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,960 (57,650 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)