Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19945 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,993 (45,085 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)