Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20007 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,481 (62,382 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)