Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19663 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,327 (57,607 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)