Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25161 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,559 (37,990₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)