Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10741 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,465 (руб 125,365) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)