Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10163 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,524 (руб 123,234) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (44 minutes ago)