Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09814 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,927 (руб 121,529) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)