Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.965 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,585 (13,039元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)