Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12307 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,681 (руб 54,287) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)