Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 195 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08324 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 71% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,747 (руб 81,051) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhatinda costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵24 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 37,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)