Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.144 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,631 (C$3,233) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (17 minutes ago)