Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 775 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.313 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,187 ($3,673) in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)