Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 343 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.132 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,592 ($3,684) in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$55 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 37,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)