Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 601 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.566 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr25,695 ($3,913) in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)