Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.845 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,299 ($2,966) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)